Saturday, February 4, 2012

Misson trip to Guatemala, please help!?

Well, me and my family are going to Guatemala in 1 week and 6 days! We will be helping at a boy's home, working with sea turtles, helping at a butterfly sanctuary, horseback riding up a volcano, and much more! I'm so excited, but the only problem is, I don't know what to pack. My travel planner made this trip for us, scheduled all of it, and just made us this huge booklet for us with a bunch of information, but it didn't say what to pack. The weather there is hot, humid, dry, and rain forest like. Please help! Thanks much|||It will be hot and humid along the coastal areas and cool in the mountains. Take cloths you can layer. It can get to the 50s in the mountains, and even a bit colder on top of the volcano.

No comments:

Post a Comment