Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to move by train from WA to NJ?

I'm moving from Seattle, WA to Newart, NJ.





I have some luggage that is not enough for moving service but too much and expensive for airplane travel. I think train is perfect vehicle but I can't find a website that has trip planner for trains.





Do they have long distance passenger trains from west coast to east coast in the US?


And where can I look for their information? (website, phone number....)





Thank you for any help!|||Well, I was always told that stuff is replaceable... So...you can get on craigslist and sell items get some money to buy new items in NJ. I did that when I moved over 3 hours away.





Also, Check you might want to check this out.





http://www.pods.com/





IF you are going amtrak... Here is a Baggage Link.





http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentSer鈥?/a>|||Check Amtrak.com

1 comment:

  1. will be critical to ensuring that you can enjoy your new life abroad without leaving a mess behind you. This section contains information about a number of areas you should consider when planning a move abroad. move interstate

    ReplyDelete