Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Which GPS should I buy?

I'm a van driver. I have multiple stops in all day. I need GPS that will find my the quickest way between stops and trip planner to find the quickest way having i.e. 10 stops. I need voice guidance. I need real traffic help. I have no idea what is what. I founf FM traffic alerts and real traffic included/optional options. I use GPS in my smartphone but it just shows the way and doesn't choose the best/the quickest just the highway during rush hours or whatever the condition is....|||newelectronx navigator, one of the best gps units to do what you need for van driving and multiple stops.

the ability to keep track of your mileage, maintenance service, optimize your routes with multiple stops, enter the size and weight of your van to customize your vehicle, customize the screen, connects to fm radio, bluetooth, voice guidance with exact turn by turn alerts, speed alerts with visual and audio indicators, plus a lot more.

hope this little comment helps.

btw: garmin is not the best in my opinion, just the biggest company. ;) biggest doesn't mean better. :)|||gps devices will be out of date in a year maybe 2. You would be better off getting a droid or a cell phone that supports the navigational system. It is the best gps available becuase it is always updated by your internet%26gt; If i didnt change your mind then garmin is good and probably anyone will do what you need to do.|||Garmin is fantastic. And they have great prices.|||Garmin is the best, beats all competitors, it's dummy proof and very easy to use|||Garmin 1450 is under $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment