Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is the Aquarium T stop really the closest to the Boston Harbor Hotel?

I used to trip planner on the MBTA site, but I have never fully trusted it, and don't know if I should start now.


I haven't lived in Boston for two years...used to know all the stops and their vicinities like the back of my hand, but have since forgotten.





So...is getting off at the Aquarium Station on the Blue Line my best bet for getting to the Boston Harbor Hotel, or can you suggest something different?





(I'm coming from Medford, near Wellington Station)|||If you are coming in on the Orange Line, switch at State Street to the Blue Line and get off at Aquarium. It's not only closer from Aquarium, it's a better walk in the winter. It's a very long cold walk from South Station.|||Yes, the Aquarium stop is the closest T stop to the Boston Harbor Hotel. It will put you near Long Wharf - just head south to the hotel from there.





Here's a good map for the BHH's website:





http://bhh-px.rtrk.com/map.htm|||Tim O is correct. From South Station walk 2 blocks north on Atlantic Avenue.|||Maybe south station is closer, if i am remembering the right hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment