Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How do you pay for the transfer fare from Foothill Transit to Metrolink?

The Metrolink website is confusing me with its strange words (for example, I did not know what a Park %26amp; Ride lot was). Anyway, I need to transfer from a Foothill line to a Metrolink line. What is the transfer fare and how do I pay for it?





The trip planner says that the transfer is 50 cents, but the Metrolink fares guide says that it's 35 cents. And the Foothill site says that I have to pay an additional fee for the line I'm taking! Also, I don't have a TAP card.|||Foothill Transit sells Interagency Transfers for .50 when you pay your $1 fare on a local route. Your transfer will be good for 2 hours so you could make your transfer to another bus. You could only make the transfer to Metro where it meets Foothill Transit.





You could buy your TAP card online or at a Check Cashing place. I think Ralphs also sells them.|||if you mean metrolink (commuter train)


metrolink doesn't accept transfer from transit agencies like foothill buses


you have to buy a ticket from the ticket vending machine


now you might be mixing up metrolink (the commuter rail service ) with


metro (the bus service)


if you mean the bus each transit agency has different transfer fees


yes foothill charges 50cent to transfer to metro (NOT METROLINK) '


but metro does only charge 35 cent to transfer to foothill transit

No comments:

Post a Comment