Saturday, February 4, 2012

Commuting from Toronto to Mississauga?

I need to commute from downtown Toronto to Mississauga (specifically, Maritz Dr) over the summer. As I am a student and I don't have a car. I was wondering what the cheapest, or fastest means of public transportation would be.





I tried planning some routes using the GO Transit online planner, and it showed up as a 2 hour trip, with around 40 minutes of walking! There must be something better out there.|||The ttc connects directly to Mississauga transit at lots of locations. Islington station has a lot of routes. It costs an additional $3 to use it, but there are lots of easy accessible routes in Mississauga.





There are routes that run often going down both Hurontario (parallel to Maritz) and down Derry Rd. Look it up on their website, there's an online trip planner. It might take longer than other ways, but it will definitely save you some money, and take you pretty much directly where you need to be.





http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residen鈥?/a>|||I went there once and used to Go train too but you'll just have to schedule yourself around it because I believe that's the only transportation between the two besides driving or taking a cab.|||Subway to Islington.


Islington Mississauga Transit terminal: Find your bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment