Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm off in Dec. and want to travel. Any suggestions on where I should go? I was thinking South America...

What do you think?





Best trip planner gets the points!!|||If you want to go to South America visit Argentina or Venezuela, they are the least expensive. Chile, and Peru as well as Brazil are also great places to go. Another area to consider is the Caribbean. St. Lucia, Jamaica, Barbados, and Puerto Rico are all very friendly and great places to visit. Mexico is another good country to visit. I wouldn't suggest Paris as its cold in the winter. Check the budget travel website they offer good deals.|||CRUISE CARNIVAL! It ischeap!|||No no no there's too many black people there|||Well, it's the beginning of summer down there at that time. There's the Amazon River and... uhm, I'm thinking but I can't come up with one single reason besides that. Go to Europe instead, there's so much there I can't even begin to tell you.|||Hawaii.


Bali.


Italy.


france.


carribean.|||My Aunt and Uncle always spend Dec. in Puerto Vallarta, mexico. They are really cheap and its the best time to go. They spend like $1000 for the month on a condo on the beach. I think they spend less than $2000 for the entire month. But I did say there cheap. I'm sure it like that in any mexico spot but I know that you can find cheap air and hotels there and its always warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment