Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Planning a trip to disneyland?

my mom, my sister, me, my moms friend, her husband and their 2 kids and maybe my moms boyfriend are all going to disneyland in november. Im quite the planner and love to plan and have everything ready ahead of time. my mom on the otherhand, wants to leave things till last minute. i dont think thats a good idea becausei dont want all our plane tickets and hotels to be sold out. i want to plan sometime after the 8th of November so if anyone can give me hotel suggestions that arnt to expensive but arent low class. 4 stars is probably perfect. also, a list of things i have to plan or make reservations for, let me know if im missing any-


-universal studios


-sea world


-disney land


-new bathingsuits


-lugage


- plane tickets


-hotel reservations


-car rental





im so good at planning, until its my turn :D


help please?|||Wow! You're coordinating for quite a crowd. When I went to Disney Land I called a travel agent. They can make the flight , car, hotel arrangements for everyone. They can also let you know what else there is to do in the area. |||are you going to disneyland or disneyworld?





because universal studios and sea world are near disneyworld i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment