Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Travel from Santa Clarita Metro Station to...?

Hey All... Im going to travel from Los Angeles to the Santa Clarita Metrolink station 22122 Soledad Canyon Rd... From there I need to get to 27560 N. Newhall Ranch Rd, Valencia, CA 91355. I googled it its about 4.5 miles or so. To far to walk. Is there a bus I can take that gets me close? Or would taxi be best? They have payphones at the station right as I dont own a cell phone? Anyone familiar with the area? I went to the transit sight, but the trip planner wont work for me.|||how are you getting from Los Angeles to Santa Clarita metrolink station?


if you are using metrolink you could get off at Newhall (not Santa Clarita )Z)station) then it one bus to your destination


Santa Clarita #1 will take right there|||Go to mta.net and put in the address and it will give you bus routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment