Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Would you find having someone organising your holiday easier?

I've been giving this some thought recently as I've been running around planning my trip for in coming months. The thought crossed my mind that if i was to open my own business that handled bookings for all types of people - budget or expensive, would you consider using it? I guess what I'm getting at is that it would be nice if I could have just given my entire plans to someone and they could have made the bookings for me flights, hotels, tours, coaches, transfers and I would have been happy to pay them a flat fee. Would you do the same?





I know that travel agents do such a thing but I refrain from dealing with them as their commissions are generally +10% on top of your total costs and you dont get a very personal service at some. Something like a personal trip planner for travellers to any country. Based on the feedback I may very well go down this path.|||No I like to be able to choose the itinary myself and where I stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment