Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does Yahoo have a Travel chat forum?

When I click on yahoo travel I get the page I'm sure we all get with the specials plus the airfairs, rentals, travel guide %26amp; hotels. I went to click on what I thought was the chat or general chat travel forum and all I see is about 4 posts talking about the travel trip planner. I have been to where others rate hotels and talk about if the stay was nice and also the views of others trip plans etc.. Is that it? Boy I feel silly can someone help?|||Yahoo! actually has a Chat program you can download, and some of the forums regards travel. I know about it because me and my wife met there! I am not sure if that is what you mean or not, but you can find it by clicking on Yahoo! Chat, rather than on Yahoo! Travel. I am not exactly sure if that is what you are looking for or not, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment