Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need to know how I can get from Victorville to Cal State San Bernardino by bus, train or both?

I don't care how many buses or trains I have to take, I need to be there by noon. I tried looking on some of the trip planners but they say they are under maintenance and can't be used now.|||well are you going be a student there?


as you might want to see if the college might have some carpool or van pools set up


unfortunelly there used to


a commuter bus service to San Bernardino (but it stopped back in 2005) (not enough riders I think) or the funding stop





so thats not going to help you


Greyhound and Amtrak both do stop in victorville


but very early (Amtrak departs at 4;25am and greyhound


at 5:25am so that would get to to San Bernardino


a little too early!


so my best suggest is look into carpool or van pool


services


(I did check CUSB website and they do have some ridesharing serviices)





good luck|||Oops, it's past noon now, sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment