Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How can I get to the Delta Meadowvale Resort in Missisauga from Toronto by TTC?

The hotel is the Delta Meadowvale Resort %26amp; Conference Centre @ 6750 Missisauga Rd.





On Friday, I will be able to take the TTC subway, but I'm not sure what route I could take. I will leave at 3pm from Sheppard-Yonge Station, need to be there by 5pm.





On Sunday, the subway doesn't start until 9am. I have to be at the hotel by 10am. What buses can I take to get there?





I checked the TTC website, they don't have anything, same with the trip planner. I can't call a taxi as it is really expensive. I'm not staying there the night, as I do not have an event on Saturday.|||During weekday rush hour, take the Milton Hwy 401 GO bus (route 27) from Yonge St/Sheppard Ave to Erin Mills Parkway/Mississauga Rd. On Sunday you would have to take the 320 Yonge Blue Night bus to Union Station, then the Milton GO bus (route 21).|||I find the trip planner etc pretty useless. I use Google maps - it has an excellent transit schedule built into it. It will let you choose your date and time and then offer up a number of options. It's usually spot on.





When you go to google maps, just put in where you want to go first, click get directions, then type in your address and hit the little bus icon. You will get a chance to insert the date and time you want. Click Get Directions and you'll be set. You can print out the directions. It will also give you rough time estimates.

No comments:

Post a Comment