Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there an easy way to get to Lynnwood,Wa from Seattle by bus?

A lot of people i know live in Lynnwood and unfortunately i don't know how to drive. None of these friends drive either and so i am stuck here. Every time i have used the trip planner it gives me this route that take three to four hours to get to Lynnwood, but i know I've seen a simpler way to get there before and yet i can't find! Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||Go to the U district on Metro and then catch the Community Transit 855 or Sound Transit 511 from the 45th freeway northbound onramp to Lynnwood. Look at the schedule first to see the hours it runs.|||Absolutely. I visited my parents by taking Community Transit from Lynnwood to Aurora Village, and then transfering to a Metro bus that took me to within a block of their house in the Lake City/Northgate area. Easy as pie!

1 comment: