Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to get to blue line stop from Metra NCS stops near O'hare?

I have been racking my brains on how to get from Lake Villa (via NCS Metra train) to the blue line to take it into the city. The blue line let's off right by my work. Any sort of trip planner takes me into 2 hours of travel almost not to mention umpteen buses. I just want to take the NCS to the Blue line and walk to work. I know there is a shuttle from the O'Hare transfer stop to O'hare but I don't know how long it takes or if it is even close to the blue line.


Any help would be great.|||Here is a map of where the NCS ends near Higgins and Manheim...it is really close to the airport so it shouldnt take but 5 or 10 minutes to get to the o'hare L.





http://www.metrarail.com/Sched/ncs/ohare鈥?/a>





once you get on the L it is less than 50 min to downtown even if it hits every stop...many don't...some are express...








the "eL" IS the blue line...


just take the metra to the ohare transfer, hop on the NCS that picks you up there, take it to ohare and get on the blue line headed into the city...

No comments:

Post a Comment