Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How should I arrange my bulletin board?

Actually I am rearranging my bulletin board and I want to make it as funky as possible. Earlier I had my pictures, pictures from school trip, a dumb poem[not by me], a planner, a greeting card from friend...blah blah blah. Now I have removed everything and there left is my year planner, a sticky note, a key ring from friend and a school notice. Its really boring.


I will add a picture of it in some time...





Can you people suggest some fancy ideas to make my bedroom opposite of dullest???|||well you could buy some cool fabric and put that over it or get some ribbon and put that in a crisscross pattern.


you could go on google images and search funky patterns and print a few of those off.


you could organise a day out fot you and your pals and get people to take photos of you,


you could try making some crafts yourself, or with your pals and you can have some of them up!!


just experiment and be yourself!! your space has to be original!!|||How about a fabric board with ribbons that you can slip pictures and notes behind? Check the link below for a picture and instructions.





You could make it as funky as you like pretty inexpensively with fabric and ribbon or trim from Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart. The only tools are a staple gun and a hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment