Saturday, February 4, 2012

School Choir Trip to Disney World (A FEW QUESTIONS) ?

My school's choir, band, and orchrestra are all going to Disney World next year, Spring Break. I know it is a long ways away, but I am a huge planner. I am pretty sure that the trip is 7 days, two or three of the days will be spent driving. On each of the 7 days, I will need to purchase lunch and dinner. On 2 out of the 7 days, I will also need breakfast. Plus, I will need to purchase snacks and beverages. How much, about, should I bring for food? Also, how much should I bring for souveniers and what not? We will be going to Dowtown Disney and all of the theme parks. I have never been to Disney without my parents, so I do not know how much to bring. Please Help!





1. How much money for food?


2. How much money for souveneirs?|||I'd say about $30 a day for food. Bring some of your own snacks.





As for souveniers, how much do you think you will buy? Things in the park are expensive and Disney has gifts that are all over the board. You can buy a crystal replica of the castle (for about $150) or a pair of ears for $10, a towel for $25. I would probably budget $200 for souvenirs personally. That way you can get at least a shirt, some ears, and a couple little things.





Roughly $450 total|||check out web site below for all Disney menus and the prices.|||If your parents are very generous there is a plan that's about i think 50- 60 $ a day and during the day you can go to any restaurant that is like $100 a meal and each day you get a Breakfast, A lunch, An Dinner and a Snack ( Each comes with an entree, a side and a drink for the snack and for dinner you can order what ever you want!).





Souvenirs can get pricey but if you want nice ones you can get lots for about $300 lol.|||Once it's closer to the field trip time, they will probably tell you how much to bring for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment