Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can you get a year schedule for Army Reserve drill?

My bf and I have been together 3 years and 2 years long distance. We try to see each other every 2-3 months. Sometimes he knows his schedule ahead of time and sometimes he doesn't which is frustrating because then I don't know how to schedule our trips to see each other (he's not a good planner so I do it).





Is it likely he can get a list or do the dates change often? Can he just ask his SGT....I mean they usually know right?|||Normally yes they will have a drill schedule for the year. Of course that doesn't mean dates can be changed.|||I assume it would depend on the unit, I am in the National Guard RSP program right now and still drill, I enlisted in March and had a schedule that goes all the way to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment