Saturday, February 4, 2012

TTC Toronto?

Hey, all. In planning my way around Toronto I found myself lost as TTC does not offer a trip planner on their site!!! Now I will be staying at the Sheraton City Centre 123 Queen Street. How do I get to Chinatown 222 Spandina? I know that there are day passes available, is there anywere close I can get one? And is it valid for both the train and the bus? It seems like a extra long walk from the hotel.|||You can get a day pass at any TTC station. There are two stations quite close to your hotel, Queen on the Yonge line and then the university line is handy as well. Ask the concierge at the hotel to guide you but they're generally easy to find from street level. The pass is good for the whole system (bus and trains) as far as I know.


You are actually pretty close to Spadina and if it's a nice day you might consider walking over from the Sheraton.





Have a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment