Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vacation spots for teens?

My friends and I never got the chance to go on a senior trip this summer because of work and stuff. So we'd like to go in the spring. I'm the planner of the group, so I'm getting ideas now so I can start planning how much money we'll need and making our vaction folder and stuff.





Does anyone know any good vacation spots for a bunch of teenagers, hopefully somewhere warm?





Also, we're not partiers so we'd like somewhere that isn't a stereotypical "spring break" hotspot.





Thanks bunches!!!|||How about a nice church trip! Those are a great way to spend some fun time. |||Depends on what you're into... I've always liked Washington, DC. for a low-cost adventure. Lots of free stuff to see and do. Pleny of public trans and easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment