Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I find a Maryland wedding planner that can plan a Caribbean destination wedding on a budget?

I recently got engaged and I would like to have a wedding planner help me plan my destination wedding in Trinidad for a guest list of about 200-250 with approxiamtely $20,000(US) to work with, which translates to $120,000(TT). I'm based in the DC/MD metroplotian area and I want to get married July 4 of 2009. I know that this is not going to be easy but I want to give myself and my family a day to remember. The budget is small because we are trying to do it ourselves with our going into debt so that's all we can afford. I'm hoping to find a planner that wont cost me more than the cost of my wedding. Everyone that I've contacted is very pricey and they want me to cover the cost of them and their help and they want to make more than one trip down there. So is there anyone out there that can help me or am I just gonna have to attempt the impossible by myself?|||Work with a planner in Trinidad! If you're looking at a specific resort, they probably already have a planner or can refer you to one. A local is going to be much more able to help you secure the best deals with the most reliable vendors. |||You asked this yesterday. Same answer


You'll need one located at the destination- in Trinidad


Fetes Accomplies - The Caribbean's premier Wedding Planners.


Every detail professionally handled. Scrumptious food. Exotic, magical settings suited to your taste. Lifelong Memories!


868-637-5084


yesjean3@yahoo.com





If you want someone in Maryland, look in the phone book. But expect to pay top dollar if you expect someone to plan a destination wedding off-site with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment