Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm planning to get married in hawaii can someone how has experience help?

There is so much stuff on the internet... so many websites with info - I've became a little confused.





Here are the main details





Its just going to be my fiancee and I. No one else do I plan on bringing with me. We have 5-7k to spend on the trip and the marriage.





Can someone tell me what wedding planner they used, what island are best for getting married, what is the best hotels etc any details would help... I'm a little confused.





Thanks! so much!|||My hubby and I got married on Oahu just outside of Honolulu. We went thru the wedding planners at http://www.wedaloha.com. It was just the two of us as well, but it was amazing. The wedding planners walked us thru everything. And the photos were fantastic! We also rented a vacation condo instead of staying at one of the hotels in Waikiki. Made for more privacy on the honeymoon! And it saved money on always eating out (though we did that several times too, but at least it wasn't every meal). Our budget was about the same, and we had a great time. Don't plan too much ahead of time (aside from the wedding of course), just go and have a great time, and do whatever you feel like at the time.|||Maui is a great island to get married in.





That's all I have as advice for you, sorry!|||The Kahala is very popular for weddings. It's right on the beach with a view of Diamond Head. I would try to book directly with the hotel and see what kind of price you get. They also have a reception area, but I'm sure it's expensive.


If I had to choose, I would do the ceremony there, go to La Mer at Halekulani for dinner, then travel to the best restaurants around the islands. Spend 2-3 days on Oahu, the same on Kauai and Maui, if you have time.


Email if I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment