Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Does anybody know a company alike Abercrombie & Kent organizing affordable trips to Egypt?

In 2000 I went with all my family to Egypt with Abercrombie %26amp; Kent in one of their luxury programs. I would like to return with my wife but cannot afford what my parents paid per person for that trip (approx. $ 7,000). So, I would like to know if anybody knows more affordable trip planners to Egypt.|||Try Travco..|||If you contact Jane Akshar I am sure she will be able to help you find exactly what you are looking for at the price you need.


She is an Englishwoman running a small tour company and flat rental business in Luxor but has contacts all over Egypt..


Jane is a well known authority on all things Egypt and has an excellent well deserved reputation.


http://www.flatsinluxor.co.uk/|||Buy a tour from a travel agent near you, they will relay the service to a local Egyptian tour agent that they trust, but they are still responsible of all details. By this you can always contact them easily in case of any changes or last minute decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment