Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can I really ride a city bus for an hour?

I wanna visit friends at another town which is 15 miles away. So I figured I'd walk 5 miles to a bus stop, then go from there. I used the CDTA Trip Planner site, http://tripplanner.cdta.org/hastinfoweb/


I said from the stop, Crossgates Mid-Mall to Watervliet High School.





%26amp; it said I'd be riding the bus for 52 minutes! It said it'd make some stops at other places, too. But is that for real? Is the driver really gonna drive all over the place? Will he let me stay on that long? Will I have to pay extra?|||Yeah, it is for real. The driver will let you stay on that long. Bus drivers only kick their passengers off the bus when they reach the very last stop of the route.





It won't cost you any extra money at all. Once you're on the bus, you're on, no questions asked. If you get off the bus at the wrong stop, you'll have to pay again to get back on, though.





52 minutes isn't that bad, my friend rode a city bus for 2 and a half hours. The ride should go by pretty fast, it's that 5 mile walk you should worry about. Make sure you don't fall asleep on the bus, missing your stop really stinks.|||In my city they will let you stay on for that long but if you call the bus company I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.


Bring a good book to read! ;)|||call bus co

No comments:

Post a Comment