Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are there any groups to help people plan trips?

I'm looking specifically for GROUPS/organizations that help people plan trips. Not just online sites with a fill-in-the-blank trip planner.


Thanks!!


:]|||Go to a travel agent,that's what they're for.|||its called a travel agent|||Most travel agents!|||Let me be the first to tell you about Universal Adventure USA!


The package deals are unbeliveable.... We only used them to travel to Florida, but have recently gone to Sedona, AZ %26amp; Lake Tahoe, NV. Everything is taken care of in their package deals. We thought it was too good to be true and possibly a scam, but have never looked around or looked back since. How many people can say that? Hope u find what your looking for.


Scotty|||Old people make mistake: I am old: therefore, I make mistakes. I like the thrill of victory and accept the agony of defeat. I make all my own plans and plan rest days tours don't have. I make adjustments in the trip as I go along. I am pleased with the result. DIY is fine with me. If you have not done it before, don't do a long DIY trip the first time. If you do a tour and miss the bus at 7:00 AM. You are off the tour for the rest of the trip; unless you can get on a train/bus to get to the next hotel. Who says travel isn't stress full.

No comments:

Post a Comment