Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What are two small reasons why students should have field trips.?

I'm on my 3rd main reasons for my persuasive essay planner. My 3rd reason is " It's better for the students to see what they're learning instead of reading about it in class." But I need 2 more reasons to back up the 3rd main reason. But it has to be relevant to that topic.|||To get the experience of what your teaching in class and see how thay live and act and to learn how they react in there life # 2 is to show students and take them somewhere thay mite never have experienced .|||It helps the class become friends. Last year my class went on a field trip to a ropes course and we were in 2 groups and for all the activities we had to work together to get the tasks done! It was an amazing trip and we all got closer as friends!|||to learn and to have fun when learning|||pop and crisps

No comments:

Post a Comment