Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's the best place to travel in Jamaica?

Iam from Louisiana and I am planning a 21st birthday party for me and my 6 friends, i need where i can get a good group planner fot the trip and the best place to go in jamaica with all the good stuff like beaches, shops and other incentives. we're all in college so we love the night life, so im looking for a really nice (wild) 21st birthday party with the works. I am plannning to leave around May maybe the 2nd week or the 3rd week to go .....so help me with good travels deals or help send me to an agent or a site with a good knowledge of travel deals for small groups. thanks|||try Negril.





A lot to do and good parties.





I don't know if Applevacations.com does group rates, but they have cheap deals, and you can do all inclusive so you can eat and drink your nites away @ the resort if you want. Since I don't know your budget, I can't really make to many suggestions. You may want to try renting a villa, you can have the whole house to yourselves, and again check airfare from applevacations.com they have flights sometimes for $200 pp. Pick up a Caribbean Travel and Life Magazine, they have listings in the back of the mag. Remember you will need your passports after the 1st of January, so if you don't have one make sure you apply early for it.


The most important thing to remember tho is be safe, stay with your friends and don't wander off, you want to make it a trip to remember not one to forget because something bad happens!|||I dono know. me live china.|||Try Ocho Rios. If You Do Check out "The White River Ranch".

No comments:

Post a Comment