Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is the BEST place to go (travel) for a 21st Birthday?!!!?

Iam from Louisiana and I am planning a 21st birthday party for me and my 6 friends, i need where i can get a good group planner fot the trip and the best place to go with all the good stuff like beaches, shops, clubs and other incentives. we're all in college so we love the night life, so im looking for a really nice (wild) 21st birthday party with the works. I am plannning to leave around May maybe the 2nd week or the 3rd week to go .....so help me with good travels deals or help send me to an agent or a site with a good knowledge of travel deals for small groups. thanks


ps: I broadened the topic because someone suggested that i look into other countries rather than just stickin to the islands but also if staying in the US is good, tell me, and where please!!! THANKS!!!|||Well it really depends on what your looking for. I live in NJ so NYC wouldn't really be a choice for me but you will enjoy it. And trust me I'm a big party girl, THERE'S NO PARTY LIKE A NYC PARTY!!!! Also you got Miami, it's hott down there. The beaches, the parties, and the guys. There's a lot of places you can go, don't forget the islands.....|||NEW YORK CITY|||konnichiwa


Japan


sayanora|||VEGAS BABY..

No comments:

Post a Comment