Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New event planner needs help please?

I have been in charge to planning family trips and parties and brunches and other events, you name it I have done it. I finally decided to make a career out of it. Along with my sister we are starting our own event planning company, focussing mainly on social events. Any ideas out there on where we can find free information online. I am just looking for resources that may be available to us for free. Serious answers only please. Mostly trying to figure out what an event should be priced at. I mean how do you know what to charge for each event? Does it depend on how many people attending or, do I take a certain percentage of whats made...HHHEEELLLPPP?!?!|||hello. someone answered a question similar to this in the past the askers website was


w w w . s e n t i m e n t a l o c c a s i o n s . c o . n r





depending on your location and the amount of guest should determine your price. I recommend calling agencies in your area and asking them for their price list. Good luck.|||Go to SBA.gov (Small Business Administration) There's a wealth of free information about running a business. You will have lots of competition. Draft your reference list over past parties and advertise in areas where someone who has a need for your services would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment