Saturday, February 4, 2012

Best way in Chicago from Lasalle St. Station to Skokie?

I'm not sure quite sure how to plan a trip to Skokie next week. I tried the "Trip planner" on the CTA's website, but it keeps giving me an error message. I know how to get from where I am to either Union Station or Lasalle St. Station in Chicago by Metra. What's the best way to get from one of these, preferably LaSalle, to Skokie?|||Skokie is a fairly large place so it depends on where you want to go.





To get to central/eastern parts of Skokie, you can take the Red Line on the EL to Howard Street and then the Skokie Swift.





Or take the Purple Line from Howard Street to Davis Street in Evanston and take a bus from there.





For destinations further west, it might be best to take the Brown Line to Kimball or the Blue Line to Jefferson Park and a bus from there.





Check the maps here:


http://www.transitchicago.com/maps/syste鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment