Friday, January 27, 2012

Trip planner with motels?

Is there a site where I can plan a driving route and see motel accomodations along the way? All of the motel search engines want you to start with a location. I want to see what is along the route i'll drive. I don't know how far I'll drive each day so i want to see alternatives along my route. I'm not worried about reservations.|||The closest that I have found is Trip Advisor, it has maps, list cities and towns with hotels and motels, gives the traveler's/ user ratings, things to do/ attractions in the area, approximate price per night and links with travel sites for booking. I never travel anywhere without going there first.





tripadvisor.com|||AAA Travel Section is the best way to plan a trip of any kind!!!!|||if you use Yahoo maps, you can put in your depature adress and your arrival adress and then click on all resturants, hotels shopping etc on the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment