Friday, January 20, 2012

Need a road trip planner????

I need a road trip planner where I can figure out what there is to don ALONG THE WAY to my destination not AT my destination. all the trip planners tell me what there is to do once I get there I need that later but first I need to know what cities I will go through I know how to get there but I don't know what cities I will be going through I don't know what there is to do in those cities. PLEASE!!! help me I am trying to make this horribly long trip fun|||There is a program called Microsoft Streets and Trips. You'd have to purchase and install on your computer. Once in the program, you can enlarge any area on the map and go to top menu bar "view, show or hide places". It has everything! There will be two tabs, "restaurants/places" Go to places. Check mark whatever it is you'd like to see. Zoom in on that area. It has everything from landmarks, marinas, rest areas, shopping -- too much to name. With this program you can also get directions, travel time, all hotels in every area, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment