Friday, January 20, 2012

Can you recommend a trip planner? Or help me plan one, lol?

I see all these Mapquests and Rand McNallys, but what I really need is one that will get the shortest route for me, that I can plug how many hours (or miles) I want to drive for and it will suggest towns for me to stop in to stay the night.





Say, oh, from Buffalo, NY to Killeen, TX driving about 10 hours per day... or close to 600 miles. That would make it two nights. What towns, city and state, would I stop in?|||www.mapquest.com


THE BEST|||If I'm not mistaken, MapQuest does give you the shortest route for your trip.





You can also visit your local AAA office and pick up a free and informative guidebook for the state you wish to visit. And if you are subscribed with AAA, one of their representatives will help you plan your trip for free.





Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment