Friday, January 20, 2012

How do I add additional cities to my Yahoo! Travel Trip Planner?

I seem to be struggling - When I want to edit trips, it only gives me the opportunity to change the name, description and dates... but not add additional cities? When viewing my trip I can delete the cities though... Please help - this is a really cool tool and I don't feel like starting over again! Thanks in advance!|||It used to be possible to edit the cities but that function has disappeared with the improvements added recently. I answered the same question last week, so you are not the only one who is finding it difficult to change your cities. What used to be relatively simple is now impossible. The edit function is not there. I am sure that the missing features are still there but are not functioning properly because of programming issues. No doubt it will be fixed sometime soon.|||Today is Aug 11,2008. When will this be fixed? I am real disappointed when things are changed and the bugs are not worked out.

Report Abuse


|||Today is 1/10/2009 and still not fixed. It really impacts the usefulness of the software particularly for long road trips. Again, when will this be fixed? Thanks

Report Abuse


|||Been struggling with the same problem. Have fround that in Yahoo travel, you can find a destination, and if it exists, you can add it to your trip. Can't find a way to add custom destinations (ie. too obscure to exist in Yahoo travel).

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment