Friday, January 27, 2012

Road trip planners online that help you find interesting places to stop on your way?

I'm gonna be taking a looong road trip next fall from New York to California, and I want to find some good places to stop along the way. So I'm wondering if there's a site that will let me do just that, maybe something where you put in your address, and it lets you filter through certain types of events/places/whatever you would like to see.|||It might help readers if we knew the towns you would be in. I know you want trip planners online, but the readers might know of some special places.





Branson , Mo. is one neat place for seeing shows and some nice lakes and more.





I always like to know the good places to eat also . I would like to know of a site like that also. I doubt AAA would really know, but maybe?





Usually asking the local people is best.|||try AAA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment