Friday, January 20, 2012

Samtrans and Bart from San Bruno to Tanforan- trip planner?

I am interested in riding Sam trans from Skyline College to the San Bruno Bart Station or South San Francisco Bart Station. I need to take bart to work (Civic Center) and I want to know how I can go from Skyline College to a bart station to my work place. I was wondering which type of Sam trans I should get on and get off at, and most importantly, how much would it cost for the monthly Sam trans passes? Any help planning this trip is much appreciated!|||Your best bet is to try the trip planner at http://transit.511.org


It can find the best itinerary for you in coordination with the different transit agencies.





SamTrans offers a monthly pass. But since you'll be commuting by BART as well, you may consider a BART Plus ticket, which allows unlimited travel on Muni and SamTrans for a 2 week period (1-15th or 16th-end of the month). It costs slightly more than a normal BART card.

No comments:

Post a Comment