Friday, January 27, 2012

Know of any good road trip planner software? Not the GPS kind, just want to schedule the stops and such.?

Going from PA to WA. Need a way to plan the trip in parts so that wife and I can put the next destination in our GPS (yes, they take very different routes). What I need the software to do for me is split the tips up into days for me..........for example, if I want to travel 500 miles per day it'll tell me where about I'll be at the end of day one and two and so on. That way, we can just meet at a specific hotel on the route etc........|||I prefer Microsoft Streets %26amp; Trips. I run my GPS, DeLorme Street Atlas, then pick apart the GPS route with Microsoft. With Microsoft you can find things to do along the way, along with motel phone numbers.





Great Program. Online up dates are possible also construction updates, online. Below is Amazon's link, pretty cheap. I use this with my laptop as I travel in my motorhome with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment