Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there a trip planner online?

Does anyone know of a website where I can enter a starting location as well as destinations and have a trip planned with points of interests and hotels, rest stops and fuel stops?|||I can't understand how this question was missed by everyone who touts Yahoo Maps, Google Maps, Map Quest and all the other online mapping programs.





Personelly, I prefer Microsoft Streets %26amp; Trips for my trip planning. My wife %26amp; I travel by motorhome, with the computer setting between us, running DeLorme Street Atlas GPS. I will preplan my trip with DeLorme, then check the planned route with Microsoft Streets %26amp; Trips. Then I will make corrections for any changes I wish.





The nice thing about this system is: the programs travel with me and I can make changes as conditions change.





Use the above online programs if that's what you want. I see many people saying how good they are, here on Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment