Friday, January 27, 2012

Anyone know a good road trip planning website or application?

I am moving from Boise ID to Tampa FL and my husband and I are going to be driving cross-country. Does anyone know any road trip planning websites, ipad applications, or planners? What are your suggestions for must see attractions!? I already know I want to see the grand canyon, I really want to make the most of it!





Thanks in advance!|||AAA has a website. I would also suggest that if you are not a member that you joint if you are going to take a cross country trip in case your car breaks down. My daughter liked a salt mine, I think in Kansas, when she drove from Colorado to Tampa. AAA can also advise you on attractions if you contact them and have them do a triptik for you. I also recommend that you check out tripadvisor.com. My son drove from CA to Tampa a few months ago and they told him about attractions, places to stay and good restaurants.





Finally, if you are moving, go to your local walmart at midnight to get the boxes they are getting rid of that hour as they start restocking about 11:30 PM until around 2 AM|||It's better be prepared at all times. Check out this article I've used as well when planning for my first road trip. The article is really helpful and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment